Friday, April 4, 2008

Thank you, Lysa....

As I read your post from Thursday this morning it really spoke to me. You see, right now, I am in the process of planning a May meeting (http://livinginsuccessevent.com/) in the Charlotte area for the company I am with.

This is our second year for the meeting to help distributors and those thinking about our joining us with our opportunity. We have a stellar line up of leaders and business ideas to help our fellow candle business entrepenuers launch their businessess to the next level.

Last year we had a great first year turn out, but this year registrants haven't been registering as often. Truthfully, it has gotten me worried. We are no where near the number I have indicated to the hotel that we were planning to have.

Truth be known it is a little scary, and I am worried. However, your post has gotten me to rethink my perspective on the situation. I have not allowed the peace of Jesus Christ to freely flow in my life at this time, because I am worried about the outcome not being what my mind's eye has imagined it would be this year. When Jesus said, "Peace, be with you" He was telling the disciples that HE had already GIVEN them peace, but they had not taken hold of the PEACE. His presence is Peace!

Thank you for reminding me that I need to live in His presence and His peace! This meeting is in His hands. He will be there. And so will those that He wants to be there.

"Lord, help me to live in your Peace. Amen!"
Latanya

No comments: