Monday, March 10, 2008

Welcome to my BLOG

Thank you so much for visiting my new blog!

After procrastinating for a long time I finally decided to go for it! And you are seeing the result!

I hope that you will take the time to come back often. As my introduction states I am a network marketing mom. Within this blog I will write about my success principles, trials, and the day to day life of a mom working from home. I hope that I will inspire and challenge you to life your life for the better and create your legacy.

My faith in Jesus is a big part of who I am. It is natural for me that my faith would pour out in the way I do my business and in this new blog. I can't just turn it off. It is all that I am and without it I am nothing.

Here are some facts that I know about you...

You were created with purpose!
You were created for a purpose!
You were created to live your life trying to find that purpose!
You were created to find your purpose!
You were NOT made by chance!

You were made to glorify GOD!

You were intentionally made by an intentional God for an intentional purpose!

Now it is up to you to discover the purpose that you were made for. It gives you an intentional life looking for an intentional purpose. You were not made just for you. You were made to BLESS others with your LIFE!

Maybe you already know your purpose...

or...

Maybe you are seeking your purpose...

or...

Maybe you are living your life now discovering how to live your life on purpose...

Whatever it is I hope that in some way I will inspire you to find, live, and share your intentional purpose with others. I am glad you are here.

Come learn with me!
Latanya
Scents To Success

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I popped over here from Lysa's T's blog.

Welcome to the wonderful of world of blogging. I hope you get lot's of great comments.
Finding purpose is an awesome experience. Couldn't agree with you more.
May your new blog bring enjoyment to you but moreso may it be a beacon of His Light.

Luanne